FALL COLOR TOUR - October 10th 2021
Fall Color Tour 2021 is held on October 10th from 10am -5pm.
Admission is free to all and fun for the whole family.
- Tour our Sugarbush and learn how we collect maple sap.
- Enjoy samples of many different Maple products.
- Sit around the campfire and roast a few marshmallows.
- Living History: Learn how the French Colonials made Maple Syrup and Maple Sugar.
- Get some delicious food from the Maple Food Trailer: Maple Brats, Maple Baked Beans, Michigan hand-crafted Sodas, Maple Syrup Sundae, Maple Ice Cream, Apple Cider Slushie, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Maple Cotton Candy, Maple Mini-Donuts, and more.
- Visit our mobile Maple Store and buy a gift for a friend or yourself. There will be many different sizes of Pure Maple Syrup, Infused Maple Syrups, our own Maple Festival Pancake Mix, Maple Cream, Maple Leaf Candies, Apple Butters, Maple Sugar, Maple Seasonings, Maple BBQ, Maple Hot Sauce, and more.
- Carriage Rides - take a ride in a horse drawn carriage around the sugarbush.
- More Living History: Civil War Re-enactment Camp
Activities run Rain or Shine
NO PETS ALLOWED - due to food services
and other animals we are asking you leave your pets at home. Thanks.
Location: 58645 Patterson Hill Road, Jones, MI
10am - 5pm