FALL COLOR TOUR - October 14th 2018
Fall Color Tour 2018 is held on October 14th from 10am -5pm.
This in one of our biggest evens of the year. Admission is free to all and fun for the whole family.
- Tour our Sugarbush and learn how we collect maple sap.
- Enjoy samples of many different Maple products.
- Sit around the Campfire and roast a few marshmallows.
- Learn how the French Colonials made Maple Syrup and Maple Sugar.
- Get some delicious food from the Maple Food Trailer: Maple Brats, Maple Baked Beans, Michigan hand-crafted Sodas, Maple Syrup Sundae, Maple Ice Cream, Apple Cider Slushie, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Maple Cotton Candy, Maple Pork Rinds, Maple Mini-Donuts, and more.
- Visit our mobile Maple Store and buy a gift for a friend or yourself. There will be many different sizes of Pure Maple Syrup, Infused Maple Syrups, our own Maple Festival Pancake Mix, Maple Cream, Maple Leaf Candies, Apple Butters, Maple Sugar, Maple Seasonings, Maple BBQ, Maple Hot Sauce, and more.
Activities run Rain or Shine
Location: 58645 Patterson Hill Road, Jones, MI
10am - 5pm
Download map and other info on the Three Rivers Area Color tour by clicking Here.